The Danube-Primary transfer system consists of a total of three lakes, together with the Altmühlsee with a ring dam and two dams with Brombach and Rothsee, which embrace five dams resulting from their pre-dams, three hydroelectric power plants at the dams and the Hilpoltstein lock, the canal routes to the Altmühlsee and from there to Brombachsee as well as 27 other weirs on watercourses, some of which have been expanded to accommodate greater water circulation. The outdated grinding and sawmill with its three water wheels was replaced by the Bavarian state throughout the construction of the Kleiner Brombachsee and demolished in 1986. For 1837 we be taught that the Öfeleinsmühle is a grinding and (separately standing) sawmill that has two grinding aisles and a tanning aisle and that includes nearly 2 days of ponds, a small vegetable garden, 33 days of arable land, 11.5 days of meadows and 108 Day's work includes forest. West-Central Franconia, in which intensive agricultural use is just not potential and relatively little trade is situated, was structurally supported through the simultaneous creation of a local recreation area for the Nuremberg metropolitan space.
The panorama protection measures embody the creation of nature reserves, such as a result of the hen island in the Altmühlsee or the shallow water areas of the Großer Brombachsee. The Öfeleinsmühle was a district of the former municipality of Ramsberg and one of a total of 14 wastelands that had been demolished because of the flooding of the Igelsbachsee, the Großer Brombachsee and the Kleiner Brombachsee. In May 1964, the area of today's Brombachsee was considered appropriate for forming a dam to absorb the Altmühl floods. The mill constructing with the related farm had a pond and was positioned within the Brombachtal straight on the Brombach between the Birkenmühle and Langweidmühle property, which was also declined by the great Brombachsee. South financial institution of the great Brombachsee, about three kilometers northeast of Langlau and 2.2 kilometers northwest of Ramsberg close to the Weißenberg. At the entrance of the mill building there was a coat of arms that showed a mill iron via which three roses develop. The outer castle was delimited from the subsequent plateau by a ditch about three meters deep.
In front of the northwestern slim side of the outer wall there may be another sq. wall residue round the site of a presumed outer castle. The terrain is hilly and shaped by meadows and fields. The small Spornburg was the previous seat of the local nobility, and so they later moved to the newer advanced within the rapid neighborhood, where Geyern Castle is located. Geyern Castle, whose development dates back to the 12th or thirteenth century based mostly on the form of the complex, was the later headquarters of the Lords of Geyern, who have been talked about since 1255. There it was valid and valid since the early 17th century at the most recent (doc from 1608); According to a doc from 1612, the Fraisch was disputed between the Teutonic Order and the Margravial Ansbach Office of Gunzenhausen. In 1355 it was sold to the Teutonic Order of Franconia in Ellingen and thus returned to the Teutonic Order. In accordance with a doc from 1608, the mill was owned and operated by the Teutonic Order in Ellingen; However, in response to a document from 1612, the Fraisch was disputed between the Teutonic Order and the Margravial Ansbach Office of Gunzenhausen. Since they’d been given the office of gifts from the Counts of Hirschberg, they called themselves “gift of geyern” from 1310.
The place was partly part of the Episcopal-Eichstattische Amt Arberg-Urbau. This page was last edited on Could 1, 2023 at 7:12 p.m. This web page was final edited on November 4, 2022 at 6:36 p.m. This web page was final edited on July 28, 2023 at 4:52 a.m. This web page was final edited on June 18, 2021 at 6:Forty six a.m. This web page was last edited on April 2, 2021 at 7:02 p.m. No documentary mentions are recognized about this small castle complex, it may have been the seat of the Reich Ministerial household of that of Thannhausen. Nothing extra is known about this small castle complicated, neither who once had it built nor who sat on her or why it was destroyed. Because the castle stables haven’t been archaeologically examined as much as now, it is not recognized when the native lords of Geyner moved from the primary castle to the second castle complicated, positioned in a south-southwest route and 280 meters away. The hiking trail starts in Dachsbach im Aisch-Grund and leads south by means of the forest to Tanzenhaid and on to Emskirchen. It’s 83 km long and leads from Aisch-Grund across the Rangau to the Franconian Lake District. Since sailing has declined and increasingly of the prevailing water berths, which were by no means fully rented, remain free, the “Floating Village Brombachsee” undertaking was launched in the port of Ramsberg.